My days go on
I know that it is long journey and the way is hard,
I know that I have to take the hard path alone,
And I know very well that
it was my very own decision to do it this way...
Still at every cross roads,
my heart races and my eyes searches for him,
My days go on with the mad feeling that
he will just walk in to the same road
in search of me...
I used to laugh at myself at times,
Whoever it is, everybody will have one or the other madness,
Even I have developed one after meeting him,
My days go on in sunny and lonely days
and windy and darkest cold nights,
If not him at least his memories are accompanying me,
I may meet him at one of the cross roads one day,
He may be waiting for me desperately,
Or he may introduce me to his partner,
Or he may not even recognize me,
But still
My days go on with the hope that
he will be waiting for me
there at the end of the road
with his arms wide open
and a warm smile
in his deep blue eyes,
My days go on in the faintest hope that
the voice of the inner soul will never fail…
My days and journey goes on…..
I know that I have to take the hard path alone,
And I know very well that
it was my very own decision to do it this way...
Still at every cross roads,
my heart races and my eyes searches for him,
My days go on with the mad feeling that
he will just walk in to the same road
in search of me...
I used to laugh at myself at times,
Whoever it is, everybody will have one or the other madness,
Even I have developed one after meeting him,
My days go on in sunny and lonely days
and windy and darkest cold nights,
If not him at least his memories are accompanying me,
I may meet him at one of the cross roads one day,
He may be waiting for me desperately,
Or he may introduce me to his partner,
Or he may not even recognize me,
But still
My days go on with the hope that
he will be waiting for me
there at the end of the road
with his arms wide open
and a warm smile
in his deep blue eyes,
My days go on in the faintest hope that
the voice of the inner soul will never fail…
My days and journey goes on…..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home