Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Whatever we do in life....

I was watching Shruti Hasan’s interview from You Tube today. Speaks like her father. Intellectual I guess.

I like a simple thought she expressed - whatever we do in life, if we want to succeed we should put our 100 % effort, 50% or 72.5 % will not work. That’s absolutely right.

Sometimes we enthusiastically set some goals, but most of the times we leave them in between; we simply loose track of it. It happens with me. Something else will take the precedence and this goal would have been long forgotten before we turn back. I wonder what would have happened, if we have persuaded all the goals with 100 % effort. May be we would have had a major success story to share by now.

So, I have decided to put my 100 % effort and be a loyal code monkey from today. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home