Another New year
Another new year... but this is special... I am a proud mom of a 10 months old naughty, cutie little boy... time flies isn't it? There are days I wake up in the morning still thinking that I have to go to college... but its 10 years since I finished my masters...
In the school and college days I was thinking that once the studies are over life will be great.. no exams... no assignments... no need to sit in the classes for 6 hours everyday...
but thinking about it now, life was much cooler those days... the real race starts as soon as we step out of the college campus... get a job, work hard, learn more, work towards the promotion then get an other job and it goes on and on.. then another most difficult saga in life...finidng a life partner.... finding a person who will fit in the frame of your beautiful dreams... but I was lucky after a long wait to meet that person in one beautiful evening... that was a like a dream.. colorful one... it just feels like yesterday, but happened more than 3 years ago...
then was the life in uk... running all the time... don't even realize when the days becomes weeks and the weeks becomes a month... life is more comfortable here... but still the time is not enough... I still remember the first day when I went to the Waterloo station, everybody were running and I stopped and started looking around thinking that may be something has happened... but then realized after sometime that people were running for work.. along with the crowd we slowly start running, and thats it... it never ends...
thinking of it, whats there in life when we don't have time to enjoy being with your baby and seeing his each and every development, and to teach him to call me as 'amma'... I am slowly realizing that the old way of our life, the women being at home and raising the children was made for a reason...the emotional comfort a mother could give for a baby is one thing that can not be replaced by anything else...
so whats the new year resolution? spend time with Ela, be with him when he needs me more.. after few years he will start running like me and I will not get an other chance to build that emotional attachment with my sweet little kutti thambhi...
nice one rt? hmm... it took few weeks of time away from him to realize the right priority in life... hope I will be able to stick with it....
whoever is reading this, wish you a very happy new year... have fun...:)
In the school and college days I was thinking that once the studies are over life will be great.. no exams... no assignments... no need to sit in the classes for 6 hours everyday...
but thinking about it now, life was much cooler those days... the real race starts as soon as we step out of the college campus... get a job, work hard, learn more, work towards the promotion then get an other job and it goes on and on.. then another most difficult saga in life...finidng a life partner.... finding a person who will fit in the frame of your beautiful dreams... but I was lucky after a long wait to meet that person in one beautiful evening... that was a like a dream.. colorful one... it just feels like yesterday, but happened more than 3 years ago...
then was the life in uk... running all the time... don't even realize when the days becomes weeks and the weeks becomes a month... life is more comfortable here... but still the time is not enough... I still remember the first day when I went to the Waterloo station, everybody were running and I stopped and started looking around thinking that may be something has happened... but then realized after sometime that people were running for work.. along with the crowd we slowly start running, and thats it... it never ends...
thinking of it, whats there in life when we don't have time to enjoy being with your baby and seeing his each and every development, and to teach him to call me as 'amma'... I am slowly realizing that the old way of our life, the women being at home and raising the children was made for a reason...the emotional comfort a mother could give for a baby is one thing that can not be replaced by anything else...
so whats the new year resolution? spend time with Ela, be with him when he needs me more.. after few years he will start running like me and I will not get an other chance to build that emotional attachment with my sweet little kutti thambhi...
nice one rt? hmm... it took few weeks of time away from him to realize the right priority in life... hope I will be able to stick with it....
whoever is reading this, wish you a very happy new year... have fun...:)

1 Comments:
I am very happy to know that you found your soulmate. I am so happy for you. Will write to you soon.
-A good old friend :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home