copy cats?
I was listening to the 'Poove Poove' song from Sidhu +2 in Raaga.com, few days ago. was impressed. Lovely song. Nice lyrics. Yuvan and Chinmayee's voice. I couldn't move to the next one, was playing this again and again. Two days later, was searching for that song from youtube. Then learned from one of the comments that the lovely tune is copied from the sri lankan music director Iraj Hithuwakkari. Listened to that as well. The best part of the music is an exact copy from that song. Not sure if Dharan has credited Iraj in the titles... don't think so. I can understand that why people copy but they don't realize that people nowadays are listening to international music.
Few impressive movies like 'Anbe Sivam', 'Abhiyum nanum' are copied from English movies. why can't they create their own movie or music? They are so many untold stories in the wide world and they are creative people. maybe they thing that this is a shortcut to fame and money. If they openly tell everyone that this is a copy but I am adding my own little touch to that, then I don't see any problem with that. Otherwise it’s a complete cheating; cheating the original creator and the viewers.
come on guys.. grow up!!!!
Few impressive movies like 'Anbe Sivam', 'Abhiyum nanum' are copied from English movies. why can't they create their own movie or music? They are so many untold stories in the wide world and they are creative people. maybe they thing that this is a shortcut to fame and money. If they openly tell everyone that this is a copy but I am adding my own little touch to that, then I don't see any problem with that. Otherwise it’s a complete cheating; cheating the original creator and the viewers.
come on guys.. grow up!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home