Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vinnaithandi Varuvaya?

A good title... not so impresiive music.. Hosanna song sounds like an exact copy of some famous western song... and a bad story line... the reviews were great for this movie... so much buzz in the indian TV... but it's the same old love story... the girl gets married to someone else...because she loves her parents... he he he he... laughing so hard... and this guy still thinking of her... Devdas story... but a bit different... he doesn't waste his life drinking... instead he makes movies...Gadham vasudev menon... please...

Minnale... as a first movie for a director... was really good...I was impressed by 'Kakka Kakka'... vettaiyadu vilayadu was good... 'Varanam aaiyiram'... I guess the first movie in which Surya has started over-acting...

only one thing I liked about the movie, Simbhu... so soft and gentle, it almost looked real :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home